The Street Photography Workshop is designed for a very small group of participants: only three. Having such a small number of participants allows me to better accommodate your requests and needs. All the participants are encouraged to send up to 10 images, which represent best their style, at latest one week prior the workshop.
Street Photography Workshop Content:
- Learn how to anticipate the moment
- Identify locations with interesting subjects
- Develop confidence in photographing people on the street and learn small tricks how to photograph without being noticed
- Use black and white for timeless street photography
- Use colour to create visual impact
- Use of flash to create visual impact
- Use of long exposure in street photography
- Use light and different speeds in order to create more layers
- Learn how to use creatively geometry in your photographs
- We will meet at 10:00am for coffee. We will dedicate about one hour to introductions, tuition and and questions you might have before starting taking photographs on the streets.
- During the workshop, participants will be encouraged to put into practice what we have learned during the morning session.
- We will have different small stops where each participant will receive a significant amount of one-to-one coaching
- All the participants will be encouraged to work on projects.
- All the participants will be encouraged to share the photographs via Dropbox/WeTransfer and will receive a personalised feedback.
- Fully charged batteries and empty SD card
- Comfortable shoes
- Tripod (optional)
Meeting Point: Embankment (one week before the workshop we will email the exact location)
Maximum number of participants: 3
I will offer the morning coffee only. Any other food or drinks are not included
Next available dates:
December 11th 2021 10:00am - 3:00pm
January 9th 2022 10:00am - 3:00pm
January 30th 2022 10:00am - 3:00pm
February 27th 2022 10:00am - 3:00pm
March 27th 2022 10:00am - 3:00pm
I organise 1-2-1 classes too. Get in touch if you are interested.